Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did I mention, OMG????

Tito got a 3 point major today!

Once again expertly handled by Kate Batzner, Tito took WD over 22 other males for a 3 point major.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Did I mention, OMG????

Tito got a 3 point major today!

Once again expertly handled by Kate Batzner, Tito took WD over 22 other males for a 3 point major.
Wow!!!!! That is fantastic!!! Where are the pictures?

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had one taken at the show with Tito and Kate. Takes about 2 weeks to arrive :)

Wow!!!!! That is fantastic!!! Where are the pictures?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
WTG "Tito Monster"!!!

I know you were pulled on whether you should get a professional handler a while back, and now you know it was a really good decision that you made.

Tito had it in him the whole time though :D

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And the whole story....
On the way there, Tito decided to vomit in my car. Of course, just before we got there. You'd think he could have waited until we GOT there, but NO. No idea what that was about, he doesn't normally get car sick although he used to when he was a puppy.
So we get out of the car, and walk thru the slush and muck to the show site, which is a good 1/2 mile walk from the parking garage. I didn't take the shuttle because I was afraid he'd vomit again on the shuttle and the driver would NOT be pleased. Anyway, he (Tito, not the driver) made a big pile of soft poops while we were walking to the show site, so it's a good thing we didn't ride over.
Not too worried, Tito gets loose poops a lot. So I go to give him a metronidazole, which I always carry with me, and of course....IT'S IN THE CAR !!!
So we trek BACK to the car. Thru the mud and slush.
Now we get back to the show site (luckily with lots of time to spare, I'm one of those chronically early people) and I take him over to his handler, Kate. The dog is mud up to his butt, snow on his back, and vomit caked all over one ear.
Here Kate, Tito's here......
SHEEESH.
First thing he did was start begging her for food, so I figured he was fine. Which, in fact, he was.
So must have been a bit of car sickness.
Ya gotta love handlers!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Great job, Tito! Great work!!!!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Huge congrats! I've never owned anything that wouldn't be laughed out of the breed ring after one glance.

·
the party's crashing us
4,420 Posts
WOW!!!! GREAT JOB!!! Congrats!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everyone! my feet are still not on the ground!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
WOOOOHOOOOO!! I so wish I could have been there to give big hugs and jump and down with you and Tito! How exciting!!!

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Holy bananas!!!! That is awesome. I am so very happy for you!! Congrats team Tito!!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
FANDAMTASTIC!!!!!!! YEA for Tito and Kate and you!!! Many congratulations coming from our house.. that deserves a toast.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts