Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No special reason for these pics. I just think that da Buddy is the most beautiful, wonderful, kind, angelic, brilliant, funny boy in the world......and I lobe himz.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
I just love that first photo. It looks like the picture of Trixie on the back cover of Dean Koontz "A Big Little Life". You have such a beautiful boy.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Love the pic of him all snuggled up and wearing the sleepy face...So cute!!

Amazing how sometimes it just hits you and you're like "i love this dog SO much!!". :)

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the pic of him all snuggled up and wearing the sleepy face...So cute!!

Amazing how sometimes it just hits you and you're like "i love this dog SO much!!". :)

Oh, tell me about it! Sometimes I will hug him and will actually feel my heart move. Seriously, it will wobble in my chest. When I am at work, I will think of him and it will wobble. Sometimes I have nightmares involving da buddy and I will wake up and see him there next to me and ...wobble. I just cant put into words how much I love that boy.

Thanks C's mom and Oakley's dad!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
Such a handsome boy and looks waaayyy to comfy with his blanket!!

I think we all feel that way about our dogs (most of time).....

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
He is gorgeous! What's not to love?

I am very familiar with the wobble in the chest. I feel it quite often.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
you can tell from the photos that he knows you love him to pieces! he's a happy, handsome boy!

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
What's not to love about that big smile? He's so adorable! I get this way with Winchester sometimes too and I just have to hug him and then he makes a noise in his throat and I realize I'm hugging him just a little too hard. I feel like Gossimer "I will love him and hug him and call him george." and Winchester is Bugs Bunny not able to breathe. LOL

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I love Buddy! Love the first picture, he has the best smile :)

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
:smooch:More please.:smooch:

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
I lobe him too !! I am glad there are others that feel this way. Sometimes, I love my girls so much it hurts, but not in a bad way.:heartbeat:heartbeat:heartbeat:heartbeat

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
Da BudHee...

Yew r da nummer won go-ruden inu inda tiewononny!

yew prend, da bbbbobbb

peas end asses... Yew lookie berry hansum in doze pitcherz.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts