Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No special reason for these pics. I just think that da Buddy is the most beautiful, wonderful, kind, angelic, brilliant, funny boy in the world......and I lobe himz.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
I just love that first photo. It looks like the picture of Trixie on the back cover of Dean Koontz "A Big Little Life". You have such a beautiful boy.

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love the pic of him all snuggled up and wearing the sleepy face...So cute!!

Amazing how sometimes it just hits you and you're like "i love this dog SO much!!". :)

Oh, tell me about it! Sometimes I will hug him and will actually feel my heart move. Seriously, it will wobble in my chest. When I am at work, I will think of him and it will wobble. Sometimes I have nightmares involving da buddy and I will wake up and see him there next to me and ...wobble. I just cant put into words how much I love that boy.

Thanks C's mom and Oakley's dad!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Such a handsome boy and looks waaayyy to comfy with his blanket!!

I think we all feel that way about our dogs (most of time).....

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
you can tell from the photos that he knows you love him to pieces! he's a happy, handsome boy!

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
What's not to love about that big smile? He's so adorable! I get this way with Winchester sometimes too and I just have to hug him and then he makes a noise in his throat and I realize I'm hugging him just a little too hard. I feel like Gossimer "I will love him and hug him and call him george." and Winchester is Bugs Bunny not able to breathe. LOL

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
:smooch:More please.:smooch:

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
I lobe him too !! I am glad there are others that feel this way. Sometimes, I love my girls so much it hurts, but not in a bad way.:heartbeat:heartbeat:heartbeat:heartbeat

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
Da BudHee...

Yew r da nummer won go-ruden inu inda tiewononny!

yew prend, da bbbbobbb

peas end asses... Yew lookie berry hansum in doze pitcherz.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.