Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo, we were eating dinner and Ollie was sniffing around, and started to go to the bathroom on the rug, so I quickly grabbed him and put him outside.. where he decided he no longer had to go. I took him for a walk so he could do whatever he needs to do (in the rain) and he decided it would be a good time to poop and sit in it. Then, as I was cleaning it up, he found a nice muddy part on my neighbors lawn, and rolled around in it. Needless to say my little puppy was almost black :doh: I couldn't get mad at him (how do you get mad at a face like his?) I did, however, have to give him his first bath soo.. here are some pictures of his awful mommy giving him his first bath, which he wasn't to happy about. He was grabbing shampoo bottles and throwing them at me (I wish I got a video of this, he really was throwing them at me lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Aww, so cute! Thanks for sharing these photos.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
That second one should be on a calendar or greeting card!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
That sounds like it was quite an adventure. He looks so pitiful in that second picture. I wish I could tell you that he will now equate rolling in mud with having to take a bath but I'm afraid that probably is not the case. ;)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He just cracks me up. It sounds like he has a great personality and will keep you on your toes for years. LOL That second picture is just too cute.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh wow, i've seen lots of puppy eye photos but that is just pitiful! What a cute boy and he knows how to work the eyes that's for sure. You better be careful with that one!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
That face is so cute!! Don't they look so sad when wet. I would really liked to see a puppy throw a shampoo bottle...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts