Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Well why not? He matches the landscape so well!

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
I think Lacey and I will move in to keep Oli company, too! I mean, I'm 1/2 Welsh, so why not? ;)

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the house and grounds are more than big enough for all of us.

he was a lot happier with the other statues, the gardeners were around and the have a dogs must be on a lead rule so I could get photos of him him posing next to them :(

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
One of the things I love about England is that dogs are considered part of the family BY EVERYBODY! I'm pretty sure there isn't a single mansion/garden in the U.S. that allows dogs. You guys even get to take them to the pub.

Beautiful house and grounds....Penny DOES NOT think it is too big. Our Goldilocks thinks it 'just right'!

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One of the things I love about England is that dogs are considered part of the family BY EVERYBODY! I'm pretty sure there isn't a single mansion/garden in the U.S. that allows dogs. You guys even get to take them to the pub.

Beautiful house and grounds....Penny DOES NOT think it is too big. Our Goldilocks thinks it 'just right'!
I have 4 goldens so if we take them all to the pub we find a quiet corner of the beer garden for them to relax in :), most of the pubs i vist already have a resident dog behind the bar :D

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
I have 4 goldens so if we take them all to the pub we find a quiet corner of the beer garden for them to relax in :), most of the pubs i vist already have a resident dog behind the bar :D
I think it's probably a good thing that bars don't allow dogs in the US because uh, I'd probably spend all my waking hours in a bar working, drinking, and occasionally petting Flora. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts