Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks everyone for your good thoughts, i stopped by shelter today, olive is doing better, actually drank some water today and tore up newspapers in kennel. of course i know she is not out of the woods, but i was allowed to see her for a couple of minutes. she looks like she may have lost a pound or two. she will be released to me sometime next week when she can keep her food down and has a solid stool. the shelter is taking good care and monitor her often. her other sibling has not shown any signs of parvo. so let's keep our fingers crossed.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Good news about Oliver. Hope he can come to live with you soon!!

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
Good to hear she is doing better

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I am so sorry I misread that sweet puppy's name and gender. I hope OLIVE can come home soon and that SHE gets better quickly!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am so glad that she is doing better. Hope she gets to come home with you very soon.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Sorry if I didn't see this, but have they definitely decided it's parvo??? If so, I'd most certainly talk to your vet about what safety precautions you should use and know when it would be safe to expose to your dogs. Parvo is so dangerous and, truthfully, scares the you know what out of me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts