Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Not sure she is really 20... I've been trying to get Jake (the original reporter) to come up with anything at all that states her age. She was rescued in her supposed teens, and the owners (who I've also been in touch with) were given her supposed age but it is highly unlikely she is 20. Prob more like 15-16 at most. The DOB came from nothing official, just a made up birthday. If I am ever able to come up with a real document, I will put her on k9data. After this celebration though they are unlikely if they find anything to share it.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Well,as I remember Liam on the forum last year was turning 17.He must be around at least 17,5 years old.I hope the Old Boy is doing fine & still healthy except minor issues.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not sure she is really 20... I've been trying to get Jake (the original reporter) to come up with anything at all that states her age. She was rescued in her supposed teens, and the owners (who I've also been in touch with) were given her supposed age but it is highly unlikely she is 20. Prob more like 15-16 at most. The DOB came from nothing official, just a made up birthday. If I am ever able to come up with a real document, I will put her on k9data. After this celebration though they are unlikely if they find anything to share it.
Like in most cases of 18+ dogs. I don't think there is any official record that dogs can live in their 20s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts