Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kenzie is getting spayed in a couple of weeks. I was thinking about bringing a pie or something for the staff.
It's been a big year or so for me with the loss of 2 cats and then Bear. And then one of my new kittens had some fever of unknown origin where he spent a week at the vets, and then Guinness had his emergency splenectomy. During all of that the vet staff, especially the front desk people were so helpful with taking care of faxing all of the insurance paperwork and everything. I want someway to say thank you to them.

Would a pie or something be appropriate? Her spay will be right before Thanksgiving which is why I'm thinking of a pie (white chocolate cranberry pecan pie).

·
Wyatt Earp
3,595 Posts
I'm sure they would appreciate it! Because my Cody was in and out of our vets office on a regular basis I always stopped by with some goodies for the staff!. Infact I still do even though Cody passed almost 2 1/2 years ago, and Wyatt has only been in there for his vacs.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I think that would be an awesome idea. If you bring a buy, make sure you bring paper plates and plastic forks, otherwise cookies or cupcakes might be easier.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
It would probably be greatly appreciated. I love the staff at my vets office. They are wonderful caring people. Some of them have been there a really long time.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
put a list of ingredients with it so that folks wiht allergies will know if they can have it or not. I think it is a lovely thought

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
When I got Bryley my bridge boy Bailey had olny been gone 4 months. My vet had been wonderful (like they always are) with attending to my needs :bawling:and Baileys during his cancer. The first time I took baby Bryley in I took a chocolatey treat in to them and they loved it!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
I bake cookies and a sheet cake for both my Vets offices each Christmas. They have always acted like they love this. Only way I know to give a more personal Thank You to the ones who care so well for my sweet dogs.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Great idea!!!

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!
I will bring a goodie in for them. Great idea about the ingredients list-I have food restrictions myself so can really see how that would be helpfull.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts