Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looked out the window and we have a nice white out going on here. I think we have enough snow already. My shoulders are still feeling the shoveling from the storm on Thursday. Anyone looking to buy some snowman kits?

·
Angel Gage's Grandma
8,017 Posts
My idea of snow is what I saw in Arizona: A drive of less than an hour took me to the snow, and another hour took me to a warmer climate. Nice to look at, but only for an hour or so. I love the desert!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My idea of snow is what I saw in Arizona: A drive of less than an hour took me to the snow, and another hour took me to a warmer climate. Nice to look at, but only for an hour or so. I love the desert!
You are mean. :p: I normally love the snow but frankly I'm running out of places to put the stuff. I think I'm going to have to mount a snow blower to the front of my mower before I can mow my lawn this summer. ;)

·
Registered
869 Posts
I am from NE Ohio & I was just saying today that I have had enough cold & snsow. It has been a very cold snowy winter this year. It better be changing soon because we get our puppy in 2 weeks & I don't want to be potty training in the snow.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am from NE Ohio & I was just saying today that I have had enough cold & snsow. It has been a very cold snowy winter this year. It better be changing soon because we get our puppy in 2 weeks & I don't want to be potty training in the snow.
Oh I hear you there. I picked up Oakly in November here in Maine and it was very tough. I had to keep my "Turnout Gear" by the door all winter. :D

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Rob, please send some to Colorado. We're dry and snowless for weeks and weeks, which means I'm going to have to start watering the trees soon! Sorry you're getting too much:(

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing! We just went to take the dogs out and...OH MY GOD! It was almost up to my knees! I really hate Maine sometimes! I just want spring. I'm dreading what it's going to be like by morning out there! :doh:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Awwe Rob.. I know I taunt you with my weather and wish I could have some snow.. But I also remember all to well that is is way possible to have too much of a good thing. Wishing an early spring for your aching muscles. If you could truck some down here we could use it.. we are in a drought!

·
Simon & Shadow's Mom
860 Posts
I had heard you guys got buried. We were supposed to get about 8 inches from the same storm, but only got around 4.
The boys are VERY disappointed...
:)

·
Premium Member
16,423 Posts
I think Maine is even due for some more snow this week. I actually dread mud season the most. When all the ten foot snowbanks melt in the yard, and there's a foot of mud, I just despair.

·
Rufus' Mom aka Linda
1,357 Posts
The city we live in had spent their entire snow removal budget by mid-December. Since then we have had tons more snow. I used to love snow...I must be old because I detest the stuff now (until next October/November when once again I will celebrate the first snowfall). But for right now...yuck!

·
Shameless and Proud
2,305 Posts
You can never have enough snow.

·
Registered
532 Posts
We woke up to another pile of snow too! Poor Charlie jumped out and it was all the way up to her head! They delayed work till noon that's the only bonus. I hate maritime winters:yuck:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Would love to have some snow down here, so Beau could play in it one more time. He loved playing in it when we went to Iowa. Sorry it is so hard for all of you this winter.

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
We're having a "snow day" off of school today. No work- WOO HOO!!! It is so cold and we have a few inches. Where is SPRING?! I'm ready

1 - 15 of 15 Posts