Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Ok, so now it's leaves....

813 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  paula bedard
I HATE Leaves. Unfortunately, Gilmour loves them.

He goes out side, grabs one at a time, takes it inside to the living room, shreds i, then goes out and gets another.

Is it possible he knows that paper comes from tree's ?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
He can join Quinns club - trouble is he eats the blasted things if he gets the chance and ends up being sick :yuck:
They're nature's potato chips and Gil can't eat just one :p:
Loocie is the same way. Here she thinks she's in a bowl of them.

Mine have a fetish for Chestnut burs this time of year, too, owww.
See less See more
I just wish he'd leave them outside LOL My poor vacuum :)
As a puppy Nikki tried to eat every pine cone she came upon on her walks. Thankfully she out grew her taste for pine cones.
They are just starting to fall but Magoo is finding them too! I bet its good roughage LOL!
Lily loves leaves...especially if they're being whisked around by the wind...then she gets to chase them (not so bad when she's in a field, but today on the walk...my arms will be sore in the morning, ha ha!)!! She hasn't started bringing them into the house...yet...but I can see that coming...This is her first fall!
I too have a leaf eater - and chaser. If leaves are blowing all over the road he can't decide which one to grab...it's nuts.
Oh, yeah. I have a big pine tree in the corner of the yard.

Not just eating pine cones, but coming in with sticky pine needles all over their butts :(

As a puppy Nikki tried to eat every pine cone she came upon on her walks. Thankfully she out grew her taste for pine cones.
Ike chases leaves but hasn't tried to eat them...yet. He loves to mouth pine cones too. He's been fascinated with texture since a pup. I'm looking forward to playing in the leaves with Ike again this year.

He's gnawing on a pine cone in my signature pic.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.