Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm Jane, owned by Midas
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crossposting from the Lab Board:

Mike is wonderful to work with and will do what he can to help a dog.

Please consider Comet and give him something to be thankful for.

Comet
Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever [Mix]
Large
Senior
Male
Dog

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15163094

More About Comet

Comet was found wondering the county without a home to go to. He is a very nice, sweet dog that is really wanting to find a new home. Comet is an older dog that has a big heart and appears to be healthy. He loves to play fetch and still has alot of energy. You can throw the tennis ball and he will get the ball and bring it right back to you. Comet is a very happy dog and is hoping that YOU will come and adopt him. Comet is believed to be a Golden Ret but for some reason he was shaved. Comet can be seen at the pound on Thursdays 12pm - 1pm and on Saturdays 9am - 10am or by appointment by calling (419) 523-8617 and leave a message. The dog warden will return your call. **FREE 20lb bag of dog food via the mail with he adoption of Comet. (Please ask the dog warden for more details.)** **FREE leash and collar with his adoption

If you are interested in sweet Comet, please contact Mike Schroth, at [email protected] or 419-523-8617. Please leave a message and Mike will return your call as soon as possible!

All dogs at the Putnam Dog Pound receive a bordetella vaccination at intake!

My Contact Info

I'm on the way out the door and haven't e-mailed any rescues, if anyone would like to contact some in Ohio.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Spartan Mom

Spartan Mom

You emld the Ohio Rescues right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts