1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
bumping up

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I'll do part of SC and Jealous1 will do part of Georgia.

I have dial-up and cannot do mapquest very well. Can someone please post the route from where he is to Tampa, Fl?

·
Kathy mom to Jasper
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll do part of SC and Jealous1 will do part of Georgia.

I have dial-up and cannot do mapquest very well. Can someone please post the route from where he is to Tampa, Fl?
I tried but can't see to do it.

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
copper'smom - just ran mapquest and most logical course is pretty much straight down I-75. Depending on coordination/timing, I could do alot of the Georgia I-75 route.

Our first step is getting him pulled and on his way - any Ohio GRF'rs able to pull? I have just sent an e-mail to the shelter to determine Danny's exact status and what, if anything, we can do to buy us some more time.

ACC - can you help coordinate the Florida portion of transport?

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Fort Wayne IN is only 40 miles away from Paulding, are there any GRF mbrs from that area?

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Heidi was working on getting him pulled. I guess we'll find out more tomorrow.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
I will work on Florida once we have him. I have several people who can help me, most likely. I can drive a reasonabe distance also!

·
2,383 Posts
Okay guys, just got the following response from Mandy at the shelter where Danny is:

He is still available. Our shelter is FULL so the quicker the better. If you
commit to taking him I will hold him but that means we will not have room for
other unfortunate fuzzy buddies. We are a government shelter so we must take in
all loose dogs and surrenders.
Danny has had DHLP-PV-CV, bordatella, strongid, and capstar.
Mandy

Please, if there is anyone in Ohio that is willing to pull this guy and start him on his way let us know. I am willing to head north up I-75 as far as Chattanooga but it means I won't be able to go as far south on I-75 as I could otherwise. Anyone????????

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Sorry I don't live anywhere helpful. :( He has such a great smile - Could you use the map portion of this forum to find ppl who live in that area and PM them for help? Just an idea. Perhaps some that may be able to help haven't logged on in the last few days.

·
Kathy mom to Jasper
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not sure how to use the map portion. Is this something you might be willing to do??

·
2,383 Posts
Bumping this up

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I wish I was along the route, I would totally drive him as far as he needed to go! If I can help in any way, let me know!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts