copper'smom - just ran mapquest and most logical course is pretty much straight down I-75. Depending on coordination/timing, I could do alot of the Georgia I-75 route.
Our first step is getting him pulled and on his way - any Ohio GRF'rs able to pull? I have just sent an e-mail to the shelter to determine Danny's exact status and what, if anything, we can do to buy us some more time.
ACC - can you help coordinate the Florida portion of transport?
Okay guys, just got the following response from Mandy at the shelter where Danny is:
He is still available. Our shelter is FULL so the quicker the better. If you
commit to taking him I will hold him but that means we will not have room for
other unfortunate fuzzy buddies. We are a government shelter so we must take in
all loose dogs and surrenders.
Danny has had DHLP-PV-CV, bordatella, strongid, and capstar.
Please, if there is anyone in Ohio that is willing to pull this guy and start him on his way let us know. I am willing to head north up I-75 as far as Chattanooga but it means I won't be able to go as far south on I-75 as I could otherwise. Anyone????????
Sorry I don't live anywhere helpful. He has such a great smile - Could you use the map portion of this forum to find ppl who live in that area and PM them for help? Just an idea. Perhaps some that may be able to help haven't logged on in the last few days.