Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well aloha all!!

Sorry I have been MIA! We have been super busy and are just starting to get settled into the groove of things. The dogs are LOVING it here in Washington. It's cold, but I love it!!! I am going to post some pictures of the boys in the photos section, just so you can see 'em!! They are so big!! Leonidas is turning into such a big boy! He will be one next month! :( what happened to my puppy!?!?! Maximus' allergies are pretty much gone, and he is so fluffy and happy. He is getting back to my good ole Maximus!!

As for us, we just found out we are PREGNANT!! We have been trying for a long time and couldn't be happier!! We aren't telling family yet, we are going to try and wait until Thanksgiving! I just had to share the news as I am pretty sure I am going to burst with excitement!!! (For those of you on Facebook, SHHHHHH!!! my family is all over it and we can't have them getting any hints!! They are to smart and will figure it out!!! ;) ) My birthday is on teh 20th, so I am thinking this is just about the best birthday present ever!! :p:

Anyway, I hope everyone is well! I am going to go post a few pics of the boys!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
WOWIE!! What a happy announcement!
Glad youre settling in and so happy for you about your pregnancy...
Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to make your announcement!

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Aimee!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! How Exciting!!! I am SO happy for you!!!

The boys will be so thrilled too.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much! We are so excited and the boys are going to love being "big brothers" I hope!! ;)

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
OMG,it is so Exciting!!!!!Very happy for all of you.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Aimee...your excitement just about jumped out of the monitor at me:)
It is so good to hear from you and glad to hear your pups are doing so well.

Congratulations on your preggie Status!:D:banana:

Im heading over to check out your dogie pictures.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Congratulations how long to thanksgiving, is it around end of November if so not to long to wait but you must be bursting to let your family know:crossfing that you can keep it under wraps until then.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Congratulations!!!
And kudos for you for being able to keep quiet :)
That can't be easy!!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Congratulation!! That's wonderful!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts