Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share some of my favorite recent pics!!

Honestly...Max gets into so much...I forget what food item this was exactly...

My Max settling down for a nap and then sleeping....My heart swells looking at these two pics!!

Max likes to hold things in his mouth when he's resting...he's so cute and he looks sooooo content in this picture, don't you think?

And last but not least.... ahhhhhhh, comfy couch!!

Oh, how I love my dog!!!!!! :love:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
So adorable!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Max is so cute...Chester likes to sleep with his stuffies too. Looks like maybe your son dropped his ice cream on Max's head.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I think Max keeps you well entertained with his antics. Great batch of pictures. I love the on of him snoozing on the couch.

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
janine - it does look like melty ice cream doesn't it? Hmm, if it comes to me I'll let you know.
to the rest of you, thanks, I think he's the cutest golden ever :D but I admit I'm biased!!
I just got new batteries so I'm going to be taking more and more pictures!!! I have soooo many pics of him I think my computer is going to go into a meltdown saving them all!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are some sweet pictures of Max. He is a handsome boy.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
My Lincoln, more so than Austin, likes to hold things in his mouth all of the time...especially before he goes to sleep and when he gets up.

I guess in this photo, they couldn't decide who should get it so both fell asleep with a piece of their comfy toy in their mouths.....

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awwww, super cute!! thanks for sharing!!

My Lincoln, more so than Austin, likes to hold things in his mouth all of the time...especially before he goes to sleep and when he gets up.

I guess in this photo, they couldn't decide who should get it so both fell asleep with a piece of their comfy toy in their mouths.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts