Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone! I just had to get this off my chest so maybe I would feel better...We just dropped JP off at the vet to get neutered and I'm a nervous reck! I know he will be ok but I just worry about him. He did not want to go in the back with the lady and he had such a sad face when he looked back at me, it broke my heart...It's going to be a loooong day without him!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I am sorry! We just went through this. Although Luck happily ran off and I was upset I did not get to tell him bye (I know I am lame). I hope you get your baby back soon. I will tell you Luck was so drugged up the first day he pretty much slept and did not move. It was kind of nice from the jumping biting crazy man we normally have!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Neutering is far less invasive than spaying. After he heals, he won't even notice the difference :)

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Hope your guy is home safe and sound soon!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all your support!! we are going to pick him up now the vet said all went well!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Glad that his surgery went well. Now he can come home and be spoiled.

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
I'm sure he'll be fine. Neutering is not as invasive as most surgical procedures. Just be sure to keep him away from his incision with 100% supervision and/or an e-collar.

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
I hear you! Jupiter is getting neutered next Tuesday and I am already feeling anxious about it! I am glad to hear that everything went well!
-Jennifer

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
JP and Jupiter

JP and Jupiter will be just fine.
It's harder on the parents!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts