Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know what the turn around is on electronically submitted hips and elbows these days? Just wondering how long I'll be a nervous wreck about it! Had them done by Dr Craddock, I've heard good things about him. He said they look pretty good in a good context.

·
Registered
10,554 Posts
Mine were 2 weeks to the day. They were taken and sent electronically that same day, and I received the email 2 weeks to the day later.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I got his eyes done too but I know how long that takes. I guess not having an answer right away like the other things makes you a bit nervous!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Mine are old-ish so idk if the turn times will be as accurate. Test date was 11/19/20 and I got the email 12/9/20 so like... almost 3 weeks for me.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Mine were also exactly 2 week turnaround. My vet sent them out same day and got the OFA results back after 14 days. I had to keep checking the OFA database, they didn’t email me to tell me the results were up or send me any kind of certificate.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm assuming they were sent Monday since it was at a clinic. It'll be a week on Saturday when they were done.

·
Registered
10,554 Posts
Mine were also exactly 2 week turnaround. My vet sent them out same day and got the OFA results back after 14 days. I had to keep checking the OFA database, they didn’t email me to tell me the results were up or send me any kind of certificate.
For whatever reason, it seems that for the majority of people, the email from OFA ends up in their Junk or Trash folder, so be sure to check that. Happened to me 2 out of 3 times, and just happened to a friend of mine too.

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
It took right at two weeks for Eevee back in February. I even called the same day I got the email and they said “no results yet” then the email came in like two hours later.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
For whatever reason, it seems that for the majority of people, the email from OFA ends up in their Junk or Trash folder, so be sure to check that. Happened to me 2 out of 3 times, and just happened to a friend of mine too.
Yes I tried this. All I got was an email receipt for the $40 fee. That one went right to my inboxl. I didn’t get an email that they’d issues OFA #s or certificates or anything.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Yes I tried this. All I got was an email receipt for the $40 fee. That one went right to my inboxl. I didn’t get an email that they’d issues OFA #s or certificates or anything.
When they did my eyes, I got the payment email 12/31 but didn't get the eye confirmation until 1/22.. so big delay. LOL!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Yeah! I got the payment confirmation back in October and nothing else since 😂

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
We just had one dog I co-own that was a one month turn around. It was painful. Luckily it was good news once we finally got it!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well....still waiting. I called and they didn't recieve it until the Wednesday after the clinic. Just wanted to let everyone know what I learned from the call. They do not send out paper certificates anymore! Make sure to hang on to those digital copies.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well....still waiting. I called and they didn't recieve it until the Wednesday after the clinic. Just wanted to let everyone know what I learned from the call. They do not send out paper certificates anymore! Make sure to hang on to those digital copies.
Got a surprise! Results were just emailed to me! Good hips and normal elbows! Count me relieved!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts