Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Wow, there's only 5 days left to enter this month's photo contest, 'In Sickness and In Health'.

Goldens are wonderful pandemic companions so let's share photos of them giving comfort.
Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, October 20th.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
There's still time to enter this month's photo contest, 'In Sickness and In Health'.

Goldens are wonderful companions so let's share photos of them giving comfort.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Wonderful photos already entered. This is the last weekend to enter this month's photo contest, 'In Sickness and In Health'.

·
Registered
17,804 Posts
An old photo of Barnaby, who would always snuggle next to me if I wasn't feeling well!

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just one day left to enter this month's photo contest, 'In Sickness and In Health'.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Late entry, busy month! She works night shifts at a hospital and he is the first thing she takes care of when she gets back from work.

View attachment 877740
Late entry, busy month! She works night shifts at a hospital and he is the first thing she takes care of when she gets back from work.

View attachment 877740
Thanks for the Service! I too worked night shift in a hospital when I was young. Didn't make much money, but was one of the more rewarding jobs I ever had. I found the Nurses and Lab People to be the most dedicated, hard working, life loving, people I ever worked with...God Bless them one and all...

·
Super Moderator
1,287 Posts
Thanks for the Service! I too worked night shift in a hospital when I was young. Didn't make much money, but was one of the more rewarding jobs I ever had. I found the Nurses and Lab People to be the most dedicated, hard working, life loving, people I ever worked with...God Bless them one and all...
Thank you! Yes, the hours are very long and while not all the patients are friendly or welcoming, the ones that are make everything worth it.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
This contest will close later this afternoon. There's a bit of time left to enter a photo!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well , it would be unfair to all my dogs if I made a selection.
However, with this occasion I would like to introduce you a new member of the forum @TheJamoClan from UK who adopted one of my rescue girl, Rosie the Remi via Happy Paws .
She was like all of them a very special girl. Not only an emotional blessing for me, but aswell for others including other dogs & people in need. I know , I am supposed to share only one picture. But, I couldn't help myself. She could have been I guess a perfect therapy dog with the biggest smile & empathy she had for every living being.
Thank you @TheJamoClan for taking very great care of her along with her golden brothers and look forward to the adventures of the clan you will share with us.
The first picture
The day of her spay day. She was comforting another golden boy at the clinic who had renal failure as if she was just not out of operation.Whole time , she was willing to stay next to him till we took her back home.
The second picture
During vaccination period, Rose was staying at a foster where many of my rescues had earlier stayed. Our foster was also taking care of a disabled lady.None of our dogs ever approached her ( including Sasha) or was even curious about her. Till now has been only but only Rosie the Remi who jumped on her bed comforting her by kissing & licking her hands and the disabled lady was very emotional by it and she was responding back to Remi's carresses.
Hello everyone, The Jamo Clan here!
Our beautiful Remi certainly loves people that's for sure and I love seeing photos of her before she joined our family just over a year ago.
Here's a picture of her (in the middle) with her brothers Sandor (left) and Loki (right), so you can see the full clan together :)

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks for sharing that beautiful photo. The October contest is now in the voting stage.
I hope you watch for the November Photo Contest and share a photo there also!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.