Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ceegee has picked a theme for October, 'In Sickness and In Health'.

Goldens are wonderful pandemic companions so let's share photos of them giving comfort to their humans.

Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, October 20th.

Please, one entry per membership.
Remember that if you submit more than one photo, the first one will be entered in the voting poll.
We love all our member pics so join the fun and share a photo.
As always you must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) for your pic to be entered into the voting poll.
Members can win only one time per calendar year but we'd still enjoy seeing those golden pics.

Ceegee shared this heartwarming pic.

·
Registered
17,800 Posts
This is a wonderful theme, hoping to see lots of fabulous photos!.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They do stay close to us, especially if they think we need extra golden loving so please share those pics.

Goldens are wonderful pandemic companions so let's share photos of them giving comfort to their humans.

·
3 goldens
11,882 Posts
When Jerry had his heart attack, emergency triple by pass on Feb. 7, 2013, it was March 13 by the time he got home. Honey was beside herself to hve him home
542624_10151486279994726_1082458248_n.jpg
and stuck to him like glue for several days.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They do stay close to us, especially if they think we need extra golden loving so please share those pics.

A new week is here, hope we get more entries today!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The theme for October, 'In Sickness and In Health'.
Goldens are wonderful pandemic companions so let's share photos of them giving comfort.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's the weekend, so maybe you'll have time to look through all those great pic and find one of your golden to share in this month's contest, 'In Sickness and In Health'.
Goldens are wonderful pandemic companions so let's share photos of them giving comfort.

·
Registered
17,800 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Well , it would be unfair to all my dogs if I made a selection.
However, with this occasion I would like to introduce you a new member of the forum @TheJamoClan from UK who adopted one of my rescue girl, Rosie the Remi via Happy Paws .
She was like all of them a very special girl. Not only an emotional blessing for me, but aswell for others including other dogs & people in need. I know , I am supposed to share only one picture. But, I couldn't help myself. She could have been I guess a perfect therapy dog with the biggest smile & empathy she had for every living being.
Thank you @TheJamoClan for taking very great care of her along with her golden brothers and look forward to the adventures of the clan you will share with us.
The first picture
The day of her spay day. She was comforting another golden boy at the clinic who had renal failure as if she was just not out of operation.Whole time , she was willing to stay next to him till we took her back home.
The second picture
During vaccination period, Rose was staying at a foster where many of my rescues had earlier stayed. Our foster was also taking care of a disabled lady.None of our dogs ever approached her ( including Sasha) or was even curious about her. Till now has been only but only Rosie the Remi who jumped on her bed comforting her by kissing & licking her hands and the disabled lady was very emotional by it and she was responding back to Remi's carresses.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.