Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Mom to Sonny and Seamus
895 Posts
Where do you get one of those kid things?? Seamus wants one of his own but I told him his Mommy and Daddy are too old :(

·
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Where do you get one of those kid things?? Seamus wants one of his own but I told him his Mommy and Daddy are too old :(

We told Honey the same thing. Fortunately, our grand daughter fits the bill and it was love at first site!

There's still time to enter your pic of Goldens with kids.

·
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
October Photo Contest Jenagro has picked the theme for this month's contest....Goldens with kids!
Post a picture of your golden with kids.

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post or have already won this year. We love to see everyone's pic of their golden with children.

Entries will be accepted until Sunday, October 28th. Please, one entry per membership.

·
3 goldens
11,790 Posts
Grandson Zack with Hunter

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hard to pick! But I like this one because it shows how April (the golden) liked to watch over my son Grant when he was an infant-he was even kicking his legs around and hitting her face, but she insisted upon keeping her head there! He is now 2 and they play together very well!

Attachments

·
Registered
826 Posts
There was a time we just didn't know if this would ever happen. Duke is our boy. We got him when our oldest son was 16 so he would have his own hunting dog. My youngest at the time was 12. He is professionally trained, but a little high strung and had never been around a little kid. Well my oldest had a little boy of his own and Duke didn't know what to think of it for a while. When they would come to visit we would put Duke in his room just to be safe. Well look at them now!!! This was about a year ago. Now they can't be separated.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.