Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,108 Posts
It was love from the start. Thinking about the bond between Robbie and my son still gives me goosebumps and happy tears.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I am really enjoying all these pictures. Our first grandbaby is due in February and I hope she and Rukie are best buds.

It was love from the start. Thinking about the bond between Robbie and my son still gives me goosebumps and happy tears.
I think having a strong bond with a dog is a priceless balm during the difficult teenage years.
Thanks to all who have shared pictures.

·
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
October Photo Contest
Jenagro has picked the theme for this month's contest....Goldens with kids!
Post a picture of your golden with kids.

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post or have already won this year. We love to see everyone's pic of their golden with children.

Entries will be accepted until Sunday, October 28th. Please, one entry per membership.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Chance and my daughter Caitlyn 13 years ago. We had just adopted him about a month or two before. I would give anything to go back and do it all over again...
That's a lovely photo, they both look so happy.

·
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Just a reminder.....Jenagro has picked the theme for this month's contest....Goldens with kids!
Post a picture of your golden with kids.

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post or have already won this year. We love to see everyone's pic of their golden with children.

Entries will be accepted until Sunday, October 28th. Please, one entry per membership.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
One of my students - back when I was a teacher (now retired!) - with one my my puppies. I love how they both look so happy :) Not an eligible entry. Winning the photo contest in January is a bummer - you have to wait a whole year to really "enter" again!
Lovely photo, that puppy is so chunky and gorgeous!.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.