Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Obie is home. He had his appointment to be neutered today. Surgery went well, and he was still groggy when I picked him up. When I pulled into the garage, he was so out of it in the back seat of the car, I helped him out of the car and up the stairs to the living room. I hand fed him some food, filled his water dish, and I've been cuddled up with him on and off. I bought him a new bunny toy and he ignored it, mainly because he was so groggy. While I was making dinner, he slowly got up, picked up the bunny, wagged his tail, then laid back down with it - and now he has dozed off again with it tucked under his paw. I love that sweet boy.

On a side note, while I was in the vet's office picking him up, I met another GRF-er - KwK's wife was there with Skye, who is an absolutely beautiful Golden! Kevin is the one who recommended that vet to me, so it was nice to finally meet!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Glad to hear everything went well and I'm sure Obie will be back to himself soon.

Hopefully we will get to meet at one of the GRF meetups when both dogs are feeling better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts