Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I FINALLY got around to downloading these videos. I know I am EXTREMELY slow but honestly I have not had much sitting down time. That is why I am not on here as much.

Here is Gabby at our training session. There is a brief clip of my trainer heeling her she looks great with Kathy. We are not doing heel starts yet, or heeling for long sessions. We are working on attention, and motivation which Gabby has no issue with. She loves to work. It is so easy with her.

Gabby Obedience Class 12-11 - YouTube

Here is Gabby at a obedience fun match yesterday. I did not 'run the novice course' we are not ready. We also don't do figure eights yet. Working on those. Also we are working on sit for exams and stands. I did try her on the novice sits and downs. She did great on the sit, stood up once on the down but didn't move just stood up. So not too bad considering it is something we don't practice. That's not in the video. Nor is Teddi hubby was cold and went to the car.

CSRC Gabby Match 12-11 - YouTube

Lastly here is Gabby at a rally match. My head was not in the game properly. We JUST walked out of our agility weave class, and into the rally ring after a QUICK course walk for me. The errors were only mine.

Gabby Rally Match NDT - YouTube

We have a long way to go but we are on our journey.

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
definitely on your way :)

Were the matches at your training center? It looks like a great training center.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
What a cute girl. She and Flip sure would have made some fun puppies ha ha ha!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rally match and the agility videos are but the obedience match was not. It's an ok place. I like it better for obedience, the floor is a little hard for agility but it is close to home and they have at least 3 agility trials a month. Sometimes more amongst all the different agility venues. Most there are AKC.

My training center is Northfield Dog Training. Their ring is 1 1/2 inch rubber mats over 6" of blown in rubber. Has nice give, but not too cushy either.

The other facility is Canine Sports and Recreation Center in Dexter MI.

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
She is looking really good! I also saw some nice agility videos!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
She is sure a cutie pie!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts