Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Love those snow noses! They are such happy, lucky boys!!! Good thing they aren't camera shy.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Oakly looks like he owns the beach in that first shot--I think he does. Beautiful profile of Oaks, Rob! Oakly and Caue look majestic in the last photo.

~Jackie

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Oakly has the most distinctive features, one-in-a-million and gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Such handsome dogs and great pictures. They always have the best time!

·
Max's Mom
823 Posts
Great pics! I love the one with Oakley running out of the water...too cute! They are both gorgeous! I wish it was warm enough here to take Max to the beach...it was
-33 the other day. Plus the fact that dogs are not supposed to be on the beach here doesn't help either. How cold can the water be for Goldens to be safe anyway?

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great pics! I love the one with Oakley running out of the water...too cute! They are both gorgeous! I wish it was warm enough here to take Max to the beach...it was
-33 the other day. Plus the fact that dogs are not supposed to be on the beach here doesn't help either. How cold can the water be for Goldens to be safe anyway?
I worry more about the air temperature than the water temp. Ocean water doesn't change all that much but if the air is really cold they will shiver when they come out. It was about 20F when these guys went in to wade. They did not shiver a bit.

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
You take the most stunning shots! I love that last one. Amazing. :)

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I love those pictures, but you couldn't get me outside in that weather that cold!

Looks like your boys loved it though. I've got to go check out Caue's thread now.:p:

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Fabulous shots of Oakley! Mine go in the river when it is cold and always act surprised when they come out, sillies. :doh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts