Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Dottie would immediately destroy one of those edibles. She'd eat it like a crunchy treat. That's why we stick to the durables. The durable Nylabones are as tough as advertised. I'm surprised that the Nylabone company hasn't gotten in trouble over those edibles.

We found another alternative to Rawhides... Most pet stores have an area for natural chews. We like the cow hoof's. They are natural, and they also usually have bones available too, which are very natural. The only problem with the hoofs is that it smells like crap when they chew on them. We've never used Nylabone's before....maybe i'll have to try it out.

Wow, thanks for the warnings. As it is, Bentley won't touch the Nylabones or anything for that matter that doesn't look or taste real to him. He loves the Greenies and I haven't worried too much because he seems to love chewing and chewing and chewing. I am going to try Sam's Yams, so thank you for that recommendation.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.