Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to posting but have been reading for a while, it’s been extremely helpful. Looking for any information on a breeder named Marie from 1959 kennels in NY. Not expecting, nor looking for, a champion bloodline, just a good natured healthy addition to the family. She seems very caring and I know others who have had positive experiences with her but she’s pretty informal as compared to many of the breeders discussed here. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8,831 Posts
Pedigree: Brown Bessy- ''Bessy'' (look @ sire- https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=1979327)

https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=1365844 kinda scary OFA page
came out of Pedigree: Bb Gun Daisy Girl

these are all the dogs on k9data owned by her. Unthrilling pedigrees. None of these have full clearances. I'd question breeding a bitch whose dam had no clearances and whose sire was majorly dysplastic or a bitch who is dysplastic and DJD elbows.

I found a 2011 infodog entry on one of her dogs, Joy Quallenberg was her handler for that show.
REMINGTON DARK BOY. SR 55075901. 12-06-06
By Hunter Bo Jangles - BB Gun Daisy Girl.
Owner: Marie Randazzo, Pine Bush, NY 12566. Breeder: Marie Randazzo.
I'm surprised that she found a handler for the dog with this pedigree, unless he was nothing like the pedigree indicates he is.

·
Puddles
4,020 Posts
Prism how do you get an AKC# with unknown parentage. Bessie only has sire & dam. Does this mean her pups could have different breeds in the history? or imported dogs that have a foreign registry and not yet filed for AKC? LOL just the missing OFA & fails would make me run but curious about the "unknown" in the pedigree.

·
Registered
8,831 Posts
Prism how do you get an AKC# with unknown parentage. Bessie only has sire & dam. Does this mean her pups could have different breeds in the history? or imported dogs that have a foreign registry and not yet filed for AKC? LOL just the missing OFA & fails would make me run but curious about the "unknown" in the pedigree.
It's not unknown in AKC, just unknown on k9data which is user input.
I keep a list of dogs to buy pedigrees on with BOM$ but it'd be months probably before I got to buy Bessy's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts