Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Contest Update...Entries will be accepted until Monday November 26th in order to give members a little extra time to enter a pic.

Hope this helps get more entries for the contest.

This month's contest is Goldens Wearing Clothes!
Post a picture of your golden dressed up, this could be for the holidays, for the weather or just for fun.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, November 23rd. Please, one entry per membership.

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Contest Update...Entries will be accepted until Monday November 26th in order to give members a little extra time to enter a pic.

Hope this helps get more entries for the contest.

This month's contest is Goldens Wearing Clothes!
Post a picture of your golden dressed up, this could be for the holidays, for the weather or just for fun.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, November 23rd. Please, one entry per membership.

We extended the deadline for entries!

·
Registered
17,489 Posts
The entry deadline for the November Photo Contest has been extended to Monday, November 26th.
Hoing to see lots more of your Goldens In Clothes"!.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,289 Posts
Tomorrow -Monday is your last day to submit a picture in the November Photo Contest.

Le Master has picked the theme for this month's contest....Goldens Wearing Clothes!

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post
or have already won this year.We love to see everyone's pic of their dressed up golden.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I hope it is not too late! Duke with his oversized jacket!

Editing this just to ask, I've noticed my picture is bigger than the others. Should I edit it and upload a smaller version? I couldn't find the rules of the contest.

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
The rules are a 'Sticky' at the beginning of the Golden Retriever Contest, Rules For The New Monthly Golden Retriever Photo Contest.

Rule # 2: Please submit full-sized, untrimmed photos as an attachment to your message. This will reduce the work load of the contest administrator, since the forum automatically resizes attachments to 800x600. Untrimmed photos will also encourage consideration of backgrounds and scenery on the part of the photographer. A full size photo will be approximately 1024x768. The forum limits a photo attachment size to 1.43 MB.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.