Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Le Master has picked the theme for this month's contest....Goldens Wearing Clothes!

Post a picture of your golden dressed up, this could be for the holidays, for the weather or just for fun.

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post
or have already won this year.We love to see everyone's pic of their dressed up golden.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, November 23rd. Please, one entry per membership.

Here's a pic of Barley in a flannel shirt!

Attachments

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
This is a great theme. Looking forward to seeing all your 'Goldens Wearing Clothes'!.

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,996 Posts
Hey all, LeMaster has picked a FUN theme, post pictures of your Goldens wearing clothes.

I know there's a lot of Sports Fans on here, show us your Goldens showing their support for their Favorite teams or any other pictures you have with them wearing clothing items.

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
Show us your 'Goldens Wearing Clothes', I'd especially love to see your puppies in pj's if anyone has any photos!!.

·
Mom to Sonny and Seamus
901 Posts

·
3 goldens
11,909 Posts
My Honey dressed for Halloween

Attachments

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Another weekend coming up, maybe you can post a pic of your Golden Wearing Clothes!
Post a picture of your golden dressed up, this could be for the holidays, for the weather or just for fun.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, November 23rd. Please, one entry per membership.

·
3 goldens
11,909 Posts
This one is just for fun as it is our Great Pyrenees, Sir Moose for Halloween. I always have to smile at this picture, and just thought it might make someone else smile...especially if you know much about Pyrs

Attachments

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.