Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have been receiving notifications through my personal e-mail that I have pm's - when I log on to view these messages it is showing that I do not have any unread messages and when looking in in-box, there are no new messages. Any suggestions? Thanks, Terry

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I will give this to admin. I looked at your information and it doesnt show anything on why you would be receiving that message.

·
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carol - The problem is not the message - I''m glad that at least I am getting nofication that I have a p.m. because I have talked w/ the person since receiving and she has sent me the pms, they just aren't showing up in my GRF account (which is the problem). Thanks for the help.

·
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bumping for Administrator Review

Hope this is okay to bump up myself for Administrator to address. Thank you.

·
16,000 Posts
Carol - The problem is not the message - I''m glad that at least I am getting nofication that I have a p.m. because I have talked w/ the person since receiving and she has sent me the pms, they just aren't showing up in my GRF account (which is the problem). Thanks for the help.

Is the person listed as a contact? If not, you will not receive them.

·
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The person who has been sending me the pms has sent me pms in the past. I have never gone on and listed anyone as a "contact" and have received pms w/ e-mail notifications from several members in the past. How do I check? (Thanks for the help!)

Just found privacy - contacts are listed as "everyone".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts