Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Open Standard (preferred) he scored 95, at 9 seconds under course time, for a first place and his second Open Standard leg.
Open Jumpers (preferred) he scored 100, at 8 seconds under course time, for a first place and his second Open Jumpers leg.
I was proud of the monster boy today.

The fault in Open was when he headed for the teeter instead of the weaves, but didn't touch the teeter, realized his mistake (with help, lol) and HIT THE WEAVE ENTRY CORRECTLY!!!!

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
Go Tito!! Good boy :)

Open Standard (preferred) he scored 95, at 9 seconds under course time, for a first place and his second Open Standard leg.
Open Jumpers (preferred) he scored 100, at 8 seconds under course time, for a first place and his second Open Jumpers leg.
I was proud of the monster boy today.

The fault in Open was when he headed for the teeter instead of the weaves, but didn't touch the teeter, realized his mistake (with help, lol) and HIT THE WEAVE ENTRY CORRECTLY!!!!

Reactions: hotel4dogs

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no, but I did get some new puppy pictures today, which I haven't opened yet because they're large files and I have a SLOW connection. When I get them opened, I'll try to post a couple.
The litter has already been exposed to snow, water, they come when called and respond to a whistle, and are paper trained. I hear they're pretty darned smart :)

I thought this thread was going to be about puppies.....
Sigh.
Thumbs up for Tito the Agility Dog;

Reactions: hollyk

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Wahoo! Congrats

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!! There are a LOT of titles he doesn't have yet...but heck, he's only 4, we're working on it ;)

Is there a title Tito doesn't have yet? He is really amazing.

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Very nice Tito! Huge congrats!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
WOO HOOOO!!!! Go Team Tito!!! Hopefully you will have two more titles tomorrow!! :You_Rock_

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, one more leg in each class! We are entered in 6 more shows between now and mid-February so I'm hoping he will get new titles soon.

Congratulations. So, does he need just one more leg?

Reactions: Sunrise

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Yes, one more leg in each class! We are entered in 6 more shows between now and mid-February so I'm hoping he will get new titles soon.
I have a feeling he will have a few new titles!!

·
the party's crashing us
4,278 Posts
Great news, Barb, how exciting! Go Tito!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The sponsoring club this weekend doesn't offer "new title" ribbons, so I told Tito it's ok if he NQ's today and maybe the next club will have big fancy new title ribbons :)

·
the party's crashing us
4,278 Posts
It is ALL about the ribbons! LOL

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
In agility (at least here) they have "self-service ribbons". They print up stickers and you go get your ribbon and put your sticker on the back of it. No ribbon ceremony. I was told it's because so many of these people have so many ribbons they don't want them.
Sheeesh.
I LOVE ribbons!

It is ALL about the ribbons! LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts