Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dogs trust which is a rescue centre today to take some bits over for them and this little Jack Russell stole my heart he comes from Ireland like my 2 girls do he just looked at me over his eyebrows :uhoh: his name is Blarney he is about 4 years old and bless him has a bad right back leg but he is just lovely.
How could i not take him :no:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
What a cute little guy! I adore his name, very original! Are you keeping him? Crossing my fingers that you do.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blarney is a handsome boy. Thank you for taking him in.
Thanks as you know i always take on rescue dogs just hope people don't mind me posting on a Golden site !!!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
He sure is cute and was sure trying to work his mojo on you!
Something along the lines of "I'm just a cute little tyke and would be no trouble at all"!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He sure is cute and was sure trying to work his mojo on you!
Something along the lines of "I'm just a cute little tyke and would be no trouble at all"!
Poor little boy was in a kennel with a younger dog and she was giving him a hard time :uhoh: and i have always loved Jack Russell's so along he came we pick him up Wednesday :)

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Wonder who's gonna be the boss at your house now?

He's cute and looks like a lot of fun. congratulations.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Wow Maggie. What a large kind heart you have to take in your two girls and now Blarney - love his name.
Looks like the girls got a little brother for Christmas. So happy for you and Blarney.

·
Premium Member
18,456 Posts
What a lucky dog! Cute too, I bet the girls are going to roll their eyes at you, "really mom, a BOY!"

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Oh what a cutie! I wouldn't have been able to pass him up either! We have a JRT mix and a Toy Fox Terrier, they really keep us entertained! Zippy, my JRT loves to snuggle with his Golden brother Dusty!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Blarney is just the cutest little guy and I love his name. I bet that Daisy and Charlie will fall in love with him too. How could they not. You better keep posting pictures of him, I post pictures and stories about my Shelby. Give him a welcome to the family kiss from me and the pups.

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
He is just too cute, makes me miss my Charlie he was a Fox Terrier.

Keep posting I posted about Charlie and now Sadie both non Goldens..LOL

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
That's like how I ended up with Colby. I just saw his rear end and something pulled me towards him. I immediately offered to foster him (knowing I would adopt).

Sometimes you just know a dog is meant for you.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts