Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, here in the UK we live about as far from the coast, any coast, as you can get. Hector has never been to the seaside so last night at about 11pm we decided to change that!! Today we've done the nearly 5 hour round trip to give our kids and his lordship a day at the beach. We found a tiny beautiful place in North Wales called Talacre. We had fish & chips on the beach for lunch followed by a homemade ice cream.

Here are a few pictures of our day. Hope you all enjoy the pics as much as we enjoyed our day out:)

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not too cold for this time of year at all. It was windy and just as we got in the car to come home there was an almighty down pour. We managed to stay dry!!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Thanks for sharing, only us Brits would want to eat ice cream in December. Lovely pics and looks like you all had a great time

Reactions: Wimbles

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
love all the pics, and Tom has been to that beach a couple of times, should go more often I suppose as it's only about an hour from here

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
love all the pics, and Tom has been to that beach a couple of times, should go more often I suppose as it's only about an hour from here
Maybe we could have a northern, midlands, welsh, south west, south east... General all over meet up there??? We'd never been before and it really was stunning.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Really beautiful pictures! I remember our wonderful visit to South Wales a few years back with Magic and Jazz. We met up with Tracey and Graham on a not so beautiful day. The 10 or so goldens had a ball and didn't care about the rain and wind.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
He's having the time of his life! So glad you had the chance to take him there! Love the pics!

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Those photos are stunning!!! You could do a wall collage, or even a calendar!
And, we cold-blooded Chicagoans love our winter ice cream, too!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Really beautiful pictures! I remember our wonderful visit to South Wales a few years back with Magic and Jazz. We met up with Tracey and Graham on a not so beautiful day. The 10 or so goldens had a ball and didn't care about the rain and wind.
Maybe we'll try South Wales next time. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated...Tracey or Graham???:D Chris, I know what you mean by the dogs not caring. It was nearly dark when we left yesterday and it had just started to pour with rain. Are you missing grey, wet UK at all?

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Maybe we'll try South Wales next time. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated...Tracey or Graham???:D Chris, I know what you mean by the dogs not caring. It was nearly dark when we left yesterday and it had just started to pour with rain. Are you missing grey, wet UK at all?
I am missing the UK very much! I miss the beautiful green countryside, long walks with the dogs and my local pub. :D Here is the video of the day I met up with Mist and Welshgold. It was in Swansea as Tracey said. It brings such good memories to see my sweet Magic who is now at the Bridge.

·
Kristy
9,814 Posts
OK, Hector is just the handsomest boy!!! He looks like he can't believe his good fortune. You can almost see him thinking "where has this been all my life".... Thanks for sharing the photos!

And Magiclover... that is such great video!! I'm so jealous, all those beautiful goldens together having such a great time. I haven't seen a post from Welshgold in so long, I usually look for his/her? posts because the photography work is heartstopping.... the most amazing photos. Great video = thanks for sharing it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts