Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tania
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Somehow I have never notied this part of the forum....maybe it is new

Decided to try my luck and see if someone else would be in the neighbourhood!

Pixie and I would love to say hello :wavey:

·
Kristy
9,166 Posts
Hello to you and Pixie! I am so glad you checked in over here :) I always wonder what I miss out on over on your board! I always love to see what people name their dogs too. I love your 'smiling' photo of Pixie in your avatar - you should post some more of her so we can see a day in the life of a French Golden. That would be fun :)
Have a great day! Or I guess due to the time difference it would be evening!

·
Tania
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just across the water in south of England, lol, is this for a vacation or where you live? We are looking at villas for our holiday in Italy, Spain or South of France but you are north :(

Just a swim away :) Unfortunately haven't managed yet to get Pixie to swim! Kinda glad on one hand, since I have the feeling that once she gets the like of it she will be soak wet all the time :bowl:

I moved in to Lille a year and a half ago! IT is a lovely city, if you ever want to stop by and visit ;) Bunt I agree with your choice for hollidays, in fact I am going to Portugal in August (I am Portuguese) searching for the sun :)

·
Tania
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello to you and Pixie! I am so glad you checked in over here :) I always wonder what I miss out on over on your board! I always love to see what people name their dogs too. I love your 'smiling' photo of Pixie in your avatar - you should post some more of her so we can see a day in the life of a French Golden. That would be fun :)
Have a great day! Or I guess due to the time difference it would be evening!
Hi Kristy. It is true that I dont post lot of pictures :( I have most of them on my phone or in another pc, so it always make me lazy! But I promise a future thread untitle "a day in the life of a French Golden"! Need to buy her a beret (the typical French hat) andhave a picture with a big baguette in her mouth! Most likely it will be the blurry picture of a puppy running away with a huge piuece of bread on her mouth :p

Here is 14h, half of the day gone by and only 4 hours to leave work and go play fetch ;)

Elli is growing up so fast! Love to see pictures of those two :)

·
Michelle
110 Posts
I'm here for work. I probably have about 1 - 2 years left and then head back stateside. I'll definitely let you know if we head your way! Is your weather any better than ours? We've had nothing but rain until yesterday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts