Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so the people taking the pictures this last weekend were everywhere..LOL! Jodie has been watching and they just posted the pre shows online.. I can see this is going to be very expensive... If you want to see Titan at his normal animated self check out photo 02799... Jodie insists it is the best ever..
ODTC Dog Obedience Photographs by Pix 'n Pages
Here is the link...I think it is the 3rd tab at the top.:D

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
To be more exact...Section for handler names L-P. Titan is in two different sections but my favorite is on page 36

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
Oh, I Love, love, love them :) and 2799 is priceless :)

·
Registered
8,164 Posts

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Yep, it's gonna cost you a lot of money! Those are wonderful!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I'm still impatiently waiting for the actual NOI pics! Since I was fired as equipment manager, I will try to be a good photographer manager :p:

Reactions: Titan1

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
Those are some really nice pics Michelle!! I like that photo as well, the smile on your face is priceless!

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are some really nice pics Michelle!! I like that photo as well, the smile on your face is priceless!
I think so too.... We are doing what we LOVE to do! I am glad a few people have seen him in action and know how happy he is to be in the ring..
obedience can be fun!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
They said the pictures would be up by Thursday. Florida time that gives them one more hour. I somehow don't think they're going to make it :(

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
yep, they are so great you are going to go broke!!!!

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The NOI pictures are up and while I like a couple... I love the pre- show pictures more..lol!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Wow they don't make it easy to find anyone, do they? I think my favorite of those if Titan is a down.

Ha ha ha, I found myself with Pat!

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I finally found you guys too..lol! I do like the down picture of him!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I wonder what they'd say if I ordered a picture of people in bleachers....so I could say I was at the NOI! ROFL!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts