Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I would like to update some img links on my first post, but can't seem to find the EDIT button, per your help system. I have logged in, and see buttons at the bottom of the post for:

multi quote
quick reply
blog this post

At the top of the post, there are 4 pulldown menus, none of which have an EDIT button either...

Thanks for your help.
Jose

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EDIT button does not show in Google Chrome Browser

Discovered the problem with the missing EDIT button - browser compatibility. Something the web admin might want to look at. Other functions seem to work fine in Chrome.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I thought the edit button was only on recent posts. If I remember right, it's only "on" for 24 hours. Mods.... is this right????

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EDIT button missing on my post, any ideas why?

Well, my first post still doesn't offer an edit button, so I can't fix my broken links. I'm hoping there may be a solution to this.

Jose

·
Administrator
16,481 Posts
Yung or Joe (the board Admins) can confirm this better that I can, but if I remember right there is only a 24 hour time period that anyone can edit or delete something from a post you may have made.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't help but wonder if they can make an exception, to allow my first post's images to show again. I received so many kind words about those pictures, but just had to change servers... so the links will be broken until I can update them.

·
Administrator
16,481 Posts
Send me a PM with your picture links, or post them in this thread, and let me see if I can edit them for you.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts