Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried Cowboy Magic Greenspot Remover to get mud off their dogs? I live on a little country lane out here in the PacNW and we get our share of rain in the winter. After walking the dog for a couple of miles...well he doesn't look very light golden underneath his tummy.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I havent tried it but it might be something worth looking into since half my yard is turning into dirt from Bama doing sliding stops tearing up all my sod.

·
Cheeky Curmudgeon
1,046 Posts
I use diluted earthbath dog shampoo in a garden sprayer and wipe the dog off with a damp bar towel on his undercarriage.

·
Joy of my heart
529 Posts
For a dry bath, my preference is DermaPet MalAcetic Wet/Dry Wipes. They come in brick packs or large containers (like the Lysol wipes where you pull the wipe out of the top). The formulation of the wipes also function as an antimicrobial on the skin to help prevent staph infections from all the moisture.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good suggestion on the bar towel size since my pup thinks the big towel is a big tug toy right now. Maybe a shammy to soak up some moisture. The CM spot remover smells great and seems to work pretty good. I even spray it on my hands and rub it in like lotion.
BeauShel, I would love to be in Florida about now...

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just ordered some of the wet/dry wipes from Amazon.com for $13.00 - they sound great. I need something to wipe the girls down between baths so they don't feel like dirt when we pet them. Sounds like this will do the trick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts