Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My oldest is making some extra money working as a ramp-rat at our airport.
A Shitzu puppy was shipped from KS to a buyer in Northern Maine.
The 'Buyer' in Maine has not picked up the puppy and is not answering any calls.
The airport called the 'Seller'....They dont want the puppy back.
So the sweetie is living at the airport....He was so traumatized from the flight, he wouldn't come out of his crate for 24 hours....The pup will be going to our local shelter...
Welcome to the world little one....

Some people are just plain crap!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
That's unbelievable!! I'm sure the buyer spent a pretty penny on the puppy too, so where is he!?!? Poor baby... hope he finds a good home and isn't at the shelter too long. :(

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is just plain wrong. The breeder and buyer are both pieces of ****. Just cant believe that someone would spend money to have a dog shipped to them and then not pick them up. I pray the little pup gets adopted very fast. poor little puppy.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I hope that nothing bad happened to the buyer. I think the seller is a jerk for not having the pup shipped back to him/her

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I hope that nothing bad happened to the buyer. I think the seller is a jerk for not having the pup shipped back to him/her
Agree with you!

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
That poor puppy! I guess the seller made the money they wanted and doesn't care if the buyer picks him up. I'd take him!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Puppy is living in the operations office...I guess the guys are enjoying playing with him on their breaks...their is someone at the ops office nearly 24 hours a day. So he is not sitting alone, cold, in a crate in the hanger...there are a bunch of big-tough-guys looking out for the little punkin'!
He will go to the shelter Monday. Where they will go through the appropriate waiting period for placing abandoned animals.
He is young and a small breed....I have no doubt he will be adopted quickly.
I asked my son if he appeared to be healthy...he said as best he could tell yes...he was drinking peeing and pooping normally...no diarrhea..no vomiting...he is playful etc...

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Wow, I really would wonder if the buyer isn't injured or dead, especially if they're not answering the phone? The seller is a piece of crap, for sure, but I imagine the little guy will find a wonderful home quickly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts