Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gee, I hope Marsha is alright!!! Only 2 days left now. Not such a big deal, I know, but concerned about the woman who always posts it being MIA.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I keep checking as well??????

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
Hmmph! I thought I did vote. I guess I'm not sure how or it would have tabbed my vote.

I repeat - Hmmph! did I do something wrong?

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Sorry guys I'm doing it now. I planned on working on it Thanksgiving night Since I had all the holiday exchange stuff done. But I came down sick and spent Friday and part of today in bed. We had a friend and her mother from out of town come over for Thanksgiving, they brought 2 apple pies both sugar free since my parents are diabetic. But instead of leaving the sugar out like my mom does, they substituted Splenda. My dad & I both get extremely sick from Splenda. So we both had a very rough black Friday. Thanks for the concern.

Because of the season, a surprise I had planned (and the lateness of the voting) the winner of the November contest will pick the theme for January, that way we can open up the December contest for submissions. the winner of the December contest will actually win a prize this time around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts