Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so glad I have you people to share my loss of Billie Jean. It sure is a comfort to know that I can come on this site and share my feelings with you. We still miss her very much and today it snowed in Pennsylvania about 5 inches, so when my husband was out with the snow blower cleaning up, no BILLIE, she just loved to go out with him and run with the snow blower. I hope she has some snow at the rainbow bridge so she can run with her nose in it. Run, play and RIP BJ, we will never forget you.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Yes you are right, we are so grateful to have GRF and people who do understand.
I know Billie Jean and Buddy are playing together in the snow. They will live forever in our hearts. Love and light they brought in our lives will never fade. There will be always moments like first snow, holidays, dog bark, tennis ball in the grass to bring those wonderful memories back.
May peace be with you my friend.

·
Registered
13,079 Posts
I know you must feel her loss so intensely. I'm so sorry. Please feel free to share any memories of her ...

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Billie Jean

I just love Billie Jean's name!!!
I know how much you must miss her.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
I have lost two and the first year is the hardest. Every season bring back a memory. The first snow, the first hot summer day. The first spring flower and the first fallen leaf. Then there are the holidays and birthdays, so many other things. It is not easy I know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts