Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Truth Is Out There
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I joined here some time ago and then have had so much going on (me being Ill my mum being ill ect ect) that I just never realy came back, I can't even remember if I ever introduced myself.
So here it is

I'm Suzie I'm in the UK I am dyslexic (sorry about my spelling) and Autistic and have owned my Golden for 10yrs, he is my first dog and on i a lifetime dog, I very intested in the breed and Pedigree's in the prosess of tracing my dogs line back, I also compialing as much info as I can about the breeds history ect. I started showing last year and both me and Max are realy enjoying it.
my dog
Davern Manitoba AKA Max, he was born in July 1999 and as I said he is on in a lifetime dog, he desends from Camrose lines. He is my best friend and life saver.
pics
showing

relacxing at home

Thanks

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
HI and welcome back. Hope your Mom is ok now. Your dog is very handsome!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Welcome back! Great introduction :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Oh, he's so gorgeous! I would love to kiss his big nose. Don't worry about spelling and all - this is a friendly place where we all have our quirks :)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Glad you and Max came back and joined us. Max is a very handsome boy. Love his coat. I believe my Oakly has some Camrose in his lineage.

·
The Truth Is Out There
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HI and welcome back. Hope your Mom is ok now. Your dog is very handsome!
Sadly my mum was dianosed with cancer, a few weeks ago and there nothing they can do for her. I suffer from long term despession so ovously I not been god myself. But with good people around me and the love of a dog I should be fine.

Thanks for the welcome

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. Sending prayers to you and your family.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

I am sorry about your Mom and I will say a prayer. Your Max is just gorgeous and I love all the pictures in your signature. Glad you have joined and introduced you and him to us.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Welcome to the forum, it sounds like Max is a very special dog - and I have no doubt that he will help you through this tough time. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Stick around on here, there are so many wonderful, compassionate people who can really pull a person up when they are feeling down :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts