Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I got our "baby," Lucy, a week before Christmas when she was six weeks old. She's now fifteen weeks old, and a constant joy. I'm so happy that I happened upon this forum! I only wish there were more members from the NW AR area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulations!!!

I'm new too. I lived until Eureka Springs until I was 7. We were considering moving to Fayetteville last year, but ended up in Florida instead. Oh well. GO HOGS!

Jenny

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum. Your pup looks like a real sweet one. Look forward to seeing more pictures of her.

Oh, I have plenty. A friend of mine at work told me that he dreads the day we have kids because we take so many Lucy pictures. My question is, how can you not take pictures of her?

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your little red-headed Lucy is a doll..... great name for her !!!!!! We love pics !!!!

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
hello & welcome, Lucy is adorable! we spend a few weeks each year in Arkansas (my hubby's family is from there) they live in Pangburn/Searcy, not sure how far that is from you...so glad you found the forum-you'll soon be additcted!

·
<3
2,401 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! she is adorable! i love that second picture, with the ball in her mouth. you see all that extra mouth skin...thats my favourite part on Rosco. His mouth.

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hello & welcome, Lucy is adorable! we spend a few weeks each year in Arkansas (my hubby's family is from there) they live in Pangburn/Searcy, not sure how far that is from you...so glad you found the forum-you'll soon be additcted!
We live in the Fayetteville/Springdale/Rogers/Bentonville area. It's quite a way from Searcy, but we spent a year living in Bryant.

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She's definitely my baby too. Whenever she gets scared, we do this, and I carry her. Soon she'll be so big that she'll have to settle for a hug.

·
<---- Andy Farmer!
5,885 Posts
Oh my goodness!!!! She is adorable! And look at those eyes! The middle picture reminds me of my Libby.Welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing more pics of Lucy growing up!

·
Now Fenway's Proud Mom!
230 Posts
My hubby and I went to college in Searcy. Is your hubby's family connected with Harding at all?

·
Now Fenway's Proud Mom!
230 Posts
We live in N Mississippi, but have relatives in Springdale and visit fairly often! What a beautiful area!

Welcome. Lucy is adorable!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts