Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,
I am new here also and thought I'd say hello. I am proudly owned by 2 Goldens. Shiloh is 4 and Spirit is 1. And my Bailey is watching over us from Rainbow Bridge. Bailey and I had 14 yrs together and I still miss her everyday! We live in Ontario Canada.

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Hi and welcome!! Can't wait to hear more about Shiloh and Spirit--also, we need pictures!! Shiloh is the name of my golden boy Jack's, mother.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.... Post pictures when you have time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello there
I'm in Ontario too and new as well!! From my first few hours here on the site I have found the folks here really warm and welcoming. I'm sure you will too.
I'm working on getting Montys pic on here, and looking forward to seeing yours too. There are so many beautiful dogs here and it feels so nice to be amongst true dog lovers.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
I love your pups names and cant wait to see pictures of them.

·
3 goldens
11,673 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Texas coast. I am bossed around by KayCee age 8 1/2, a pure golden and Honey an adopted golden mix who believes she is pure gold and we go along with her. She was right at a year when we adopted her, so made her adoption day her official first birthday--Dec. 7, 2002, so she is now 6 years old.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for welcome everyone! Naturally, I have lots of pictures to share----as soon as I can figure out how to get them up here! I'll be working on that today!

Nancy, Shiloh & Spirit,
And Bailey who watches from The Bridge................

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I am new here also and thought I'd say hello. I am proudly owned by 2 Goldens. Shiloh is 4 and Spirit is 1. And my Bailey is watching over us from Rainbow Bridge. Bailey and I had 14 yrs together and I still miss her everyday! We live in Ontario Canada.
Hi Nancy,
I recognize your Golden's names from the Cdn Goldens site - welcome. I'm fairly new here too. Enjoy, it's a great place!:wave:
Christine & Madison from Winnipeg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts