Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sammie's mom
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from Mobile, AL. I just happened to stumble on this forum today, and I was so happy I did. I had a golden that I had to put down at the age of three due to lymphoma in 2008, and it absolutely broke our hearts. Micah was a sweetheart and we miss him still.

I adopted a little girl in 2009. She is an English Creme. She is a sweetheart, but we were taken in by the breeder. She has many health problems. She has two bad hips, two bad knees and corneal dystrophy.

Despite all of this she is a happy girl and she loves to play and go to the beach. I am hoping to get another golden someday soon. But I have lost faith in breeders, since this is the second time I have come out with an unhealthy dog. I can't take the heart break again. Does anybody out there have any breeder recommendations?

I met a man who had gotten a golden from Linda Kotts. He said she was absolutely wonderful.

·
Dakota Katie River's Mom
1,684 Posts
Sorry to hear about Micah and your newer girl. I can't help you with this lady, but possibly posting it in the section, Choosing A Golden Retriever Breeder & Puppy, may get you more answers.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Welcome and so sorry to hear to hear that about your babies! I can certainly understand where you are coming from. I live in biloxi and i would be willing to help you in any way i can. We do have some great breeders around here. I will pm you my email.

·
Sammie's mom
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome and so sorry to hear to hear that about your babies! I can certainly understand where you are coming from. I live in biloxi and i would be willing to help you in any way i can. We do have some great breeders around here. I will pm you my email.
Thank you so much! I would love to have that information. :dblthumb2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts