Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. We are parents to a 10 month old golden named Murphy. Will learn how to post a picture here soon but have been 'browsing' around here for awhile already. You guys/gals are a wealth of information. Murphy will lead a traveling life as we live 6 months a year in our fifth wheel and the other 6 months in Arizona.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to you and Murphy. Great to have you join us. Please make yourself at home here. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as me and the boyz do. I'll be looking forward to those pictures of Murphy.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome,
Murphy is real cute guy. He reminds me alot of my Bama at that age. He sounds like he is going to be living a fun filled life with lots of adventures and new places to see.

Here is the picture from the gallery of Murphy. I didnt want anyone to miss it.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
He's beautiful!!!!

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Welcome to the forum..good looking pup you have there...what kind of places do you guys like to travel to?

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Welcome!
Your pup won the lottery....what a fun life for a Golden!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum :wavey:, Murphy is one handsome fellow !
We also live in our 5th wheel 6 months of the year with Shiloh & Spirit ! They both do very well and I sometimes think they are bored when we are here at home!
This is a great place for Golden lovers. Looking foward to seeing more pics of Murphy.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hello and welcome:wavey:
I am new here myself and have found so many great ideas,tips and support. It's so nice to find others devoted to their goldens'. Sounds like you live an exciting life, me and my girls are jealous!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Murphy is a handsome sweetie...... look forward to more pics and stories of your travels. Enjoy your time here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts