Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am Jakes mom. We live in California in the desert. I lost my golden love Rusty at 14 years old and now have Jake. He is a wonderful boy. How can you not love a Golden.

He is 6 years old. His last owners didn't take very good care of him but we were lucky to find each other. I needed him and he needed me.

Very nice to meet all of you Golden Lovers.

I will post pictures later.
Oh, thanks for the spellcheck. Boy do I need that.

·
Registered
164 Posts
He's gorgeous

I cannot understand how anyone can sleep nights after giving up such a beautiful animal.

He really is lovely.

Welcome aboard!

Bonni:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank You. I totally agree. He was also left in the garage for 5 years of his wonderful life. Day and nite. I can hardly believe he is so well behaved after all that. He is so needy of love and that is totally understandable.

We love him very much.

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Welcome...

You can also upload this picture to our gallery.
Right at the top of this forum click on where it says: "Photo Gallery" and then click on "Upload" link.

Or directly in the text below the logo: ..."view and post pictures", click on underlined word: "post".

Then just select your picture, type in some description and there you go it will show up in our gallery.

Joe

·
Registered
256 Posts
Jake looks like a complete sweetheart with the goodhearted Golden smile... :D It is so incredibly wonderful that there are still many people who do give love to all abandoned creatures in the need of love.
I guess it evens out somehow at the end, even though it breaks your heart to hear that a wonderful animal has been kept in a garage for YEARS!

How is it in the California desert? I've never been... it sounds surreal. :cool:

V.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Vierka, We like it here. The desert is nice and hot in the summer and really not very cold in the winters. We do get some snow but not enough to bother. Not like other places.

It is getting very crowded here and more people have found us. This was once a small desert town. Now it is getting pretty bad. The summer nights are so beautiful here. You can see every star in the sky.

Yes, Jake is a sweetheart. I am very lucky to have a dog who was not loved, be such a good boy. He just wants to please. How he came out so good is amazing to me. He loves children, cats and people.

This is what I love about a Golden. They love everyone.

Thanks
Carol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts