Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just joined your group and am enjoying reading all of your posts, they are so helpful. My husband and I have a 8 year female Sasha, actually she is 8 today, and we just got a new boy, Thor 3 weeks ago.
Getting a new puppy was the best thing we ever did for Sasha. She has adopted him as her own. He has made her young again and she looks so vibrant and healthy. I never knew how much easier 2 was instead of 1 puppy. She is his trainer, babysitter and snitch all in one. He is hysterical, so smart and funny, not to mention cute as can be.

Hopefully one day I can figure out how to post pics.

Have a great golden day!
Chris

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Welcome.....Happy Birthday to Sasha.....and congrats on your new pup.

I use photobucket.com for my pictures and then I just copy & paste. Not sure how to do it the other way. SOMEONE SHOW THIS WOMAN HOW TO POST PICTURES!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! LOL Can't wait to see them.....Good luck!

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Happy birthday to Sasha, and welcome to all three of you. I hope you learn how to post pictures also. :) Can't wait to see the puppy!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hello and welcome!!
Your story with Sasha adopting Thor is exactly what happened with Maisie (7yrs) and benji (6 months) who we got 4 months ago.
Hope you enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hello and welcome to the GRF!:welcome:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASHA! :party: :banana: :jamming: :greenboun

Congrats on your new golden puppy.;)

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Happy Birthday Sasha!!!

Hi and welcome. Having two goldens is great! I love Sasha's name, that's the name of my first golden who passed away 2 yrs ago at age 10 yrs. Now I have 2 boys, Jack and Biscuit.

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Hello and welcome! Another member here just brought home a pup and her older Golden did the same as yours - they are a joy to watch.
I hope you can post pictures soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts