Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I am a new member of the forum. Had my beloved Max for 10 years and he passed away last year. My husband and I are thinking we're ready to get a puppy in the near future. I'm hoping to get some advice on reputable breeders in the MA/NH area.

·
Poppy's mom
224 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Hi there,

I could recommend a very nice bookstore in Massachusetts but I don't know any breeders there!

Welcome to the forum though. Hope somebody will see this post and give you some useful information!

:wave:

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Welcome! Your Max was a handsome fellow. He reminds me a little of our Zeke who we lost about 5 years ago. I believe there are a number of good breeders in MA & NH and many GRF members there. As you may know, the Yankee Golden Retriever Club, (YGRC.org) is headquartered in MA and I'm sure they must have a puppy referral person.

Reactions: Mac'sdad

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Adorable boy! Welcome... When the time comes, look into Brookshire, Colonial, Thornelea, Profile, Sunkissed, Watersedge,Valleygold...

·
Keisel & Miller's Mom
957 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of helpful information on this site! The search tool is a great way to start researching as well as asking any questions that come to mind!!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Hello and welcome to GRF! Best of luck in your puppy search - you've certainly come to the right place for advice and experience.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I lived in Massachusetts my whole life until three years ago when we moved to Kansas City.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Breeders in MA

Hi,
We got our now 8 month old pup last June from Tangleloft Goldens in Brimfield, MA. I can't say enough about him. His is so sweet and smart(not to mention cute) and we just adore him. We had lost our 91/2 month old Golden last February and we was a great dog as well. He was a Twin Beau D dog from Swansea, MA. I would recommend both breeders. Good luck

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Hi,
We got our now 8 month old pup last June from Tangleloft Goldens in Brimfield, MA. I can't say enough about him. His is so sweet and smart(not to mention cute) and we just adore him. We had lost our 91/2 month old Golden last February and we was a great dog as well. He was a Twin Beau D dog from Swansea, MA. I would recommend both breeders. Good luck
My Brady is a Twin-Beau-D dog too. When we moved to Kansas City, my new vet told me he was one of the top dogs she has ever seen in looks and temperment.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hello I am also from Massachusetts. My zoey's father us from Twin beau d as well and her mother is from Jenerations. Zoey's grandmother was from lazy daze.

·
VickiR
239 Posts
Alaine Hamilton of Dromara moved to MA last year.
She's awesome

·
Registered
14 Posts
We have had two beautiful sweet Goldens, one from Twin Beau D and the last one from Tangleloft. We tragically just lost our 8 year old pup to hemogiosarcoma on his heart. The previous guy from Twin Beau D had the same thing at 9 1/2.
We are also looking for a Golden. Both those breeders are good but have long waiting lists.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts