Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Love your new wash area! Maggie looks so sweet. I do the same -- opposite direction and boy do I see the water coming off and then I blow with the direction of the hair. I kept getting wavies until I realized I just need to keep drying for quite a while after I think he is dry. I use high for his body, but lower the intensity for his head, around and on top of his ears, and up under his chin and neck area. I also cup my hand around his ears when I'm doing behind and around them so I'm not shooting the air into his ears.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
How do you get her in that tub, by the way? I wish I had outside temperature controls for hot/cold water. We have terrible water pressure in our home. It's much easier to bathe Logan outside in the summer.

Edit: Ahhhh. I googled. I see the back is open?

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Thanks for the info on the drying. Yeah, she just jumps in. I do pick her up to put her on the table but she only weighs 50lbs. My back is loving not having to bend over the bathtub in the house!!
Jules
Logan will jump on his grooming table, but I put my Cathe exercise high step at the end of it so he will step up and down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts