Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just set up the new TV I got and I think the dogs are trying to tell me something...

"uh mom... stop staring at that new toy and play with us.."

"don't you love me anymore?"

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
They do appear to be less excited than you probably were about the new TV. And I have to say... I just love Sam's ears. They give him such a distinctive look.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Haha!! Max is big enough that he stands in front of ours and stretches...blocking whatever we were watching..once we look down we realize we both have a ball in our laps and that means time to play!! LOL!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
We have the same TV! Is it an LG? We have the 46 inch plasma in our living room and we LOVE it!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Cute!! Maybe they want to watch something else.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Awwww poor babies! Sam looks like a little lion in those pics with his mane, lol :)

Sorry Mar for just disappearing last night, my internet cut out and I took that to mean it was time for bed - didn't get to say bye!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Someone is not too happy with the attention you are paying to the tv. Their expressions really say it all.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Sorry boys!!!!

Gunner actually likes to watch TV. He doesn't like dog shows though... he growls and barks at other dogs.

Selka totally ignores the TV.. and I have always thought he is the deeper and more intelligent of all of us. : )

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
The boys don't like the competition!
Karen

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL they already get upset when my attention isn't 100% on them, but I guess I watched a bit more tv yesterday than they thought was acceptable!! :)

To those that asked, it's an LG 42" lcd (not plasma)... got an awesome deal on it on Amazon (no tax, free shipping too) and for ONCE they raised the price on it after we bought it instead of lowered it LOL!! I love it!!

And to those who commented on Sam's perky ears and lion mane, I love them too :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts