Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mintra
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! :wavey:

I am a dog mommy of the sweetest Golden pup named Daisy. She's almost 10 months old now (I got her when she was only 2 months) and she is just amazing. I hope to talk to all of you because I'm usually full of questions. My current question is if I should use conditioner after I shampoo Daisy. Her coat looks a little dull but I'm thinking it's just her puppy coat so it's alright if I don't o.o And if I should use conditioner whether it be now or later on down the road, what's a good conditioner for Golden Retrievers?

Anyway, I'd love to her from all of you!

·
Super Moderator Leader
54,188 Posts
Hi, welcome to you and Daisy.

When I bathe my two, I don't use conditioner on them. Instead I mix a little conditioner with water in a spray bottle. I spray a little on them before I brush them.

Hope you'll share pictures of Daisy with us.

Glad you've joined us, enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
I love Earth Bath lavender shampoo and conditioner. I saved 2 water bottles and diluted both the shampoo and conditioner with water. A bit for the sake of economy and mostly for the sake of thorough rinsing. Love the smell....once the dog dries. The smell of wet dog and lavender can clear a room! lol

Welcome to the forum!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Daisy

Welcome to you and Daisy!
You will love it here!!

·
Finley and Banshee's Mom
1,414 Posts
Hi to you and Daisy!

·
Mintra
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys so much!

Awesome! I really appreciate your replies and will try out some of the shampoos and conditioners recommended to see which I like best! I will definitely post some picture of Daisy soon. She's getting bigger everyday :(

Hope to talk to you all very soon :) :) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
She is so pretty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts