Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this is the right forum. I'm new we just got a pup GR. Her name is jenna. She is 8 weeks old. Just want to say hi and hope i can gain some friends and help me raise my pup the right way. Ill post a picture when i can.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
I dont know if this is the right forum. I'm new we just got a pup GR. Her name is jenna. She is 8 weeks old. Just want to say hi and hope i can gain some friends and help me raise my pup the right way. Ill post a picture when i can.
Wellcome to the group, but you will find no help if you do not post pictures!!! ;)

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Yup, you found the right place!! Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing some pictures of your girl (in case you can't tell, we're a little obsessed with photos)!!

Julie and Jersey

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im new to this dog training. Im just starting to drill the word NO in her head. Jenna is smart she learns,but, she tests me and will chew on every item till i dont say no. :) She is so sweet and has a big heart. Im also potty training her to go out side. I made a mistake letting her go in the house. Explanation, we have a mud room and the floor is lanolin so if she did make a mistake it would be easy to clean up. So for the first day she was running threw the house she would go on the floor anywhere. Big mistake by me. Now she is getting a lot better. But man she peas a lot and its cold here in NY :(.

She is learning quick.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How do i get my pics smaller there 2.5 mb ?

I got 3 pics but there to big there jpeg. 2.5 mb but the limit is 1.4

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hi and welcome from northern BC Canada...lots of great people here that will help with any questions that you have.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and Jenna. She sounds like a smart and funny girl. Good luck on the training. They can try your patience but it is so worth it. I cant wait to see your pictures of her. I bet she is a cutie.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hey and welcome to you and Jenna! Last week I was overwhelmed with my pup too but after a week on GRF with all their advice you'll feel much better!

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
I got 3 pics but there to big there jpeg. 2.5 mb but the limit is 1.4
If you're running WindowsXP go to microsoft.com and download the free program "Picture Resizer"--once it installs itself you can right click on any photo and do a very fast resize to what you need. Welcome aboard and look forward to seeing your new furkid!!!

·
Miss Happy
1,504 Posts
If you're running WindowsXP go to microsoft.com and download the free program "Picture Resizer"--once it installs itself you can right click on any photo and do a very fast resize to what you need. Welcome aboard and look forward to seeing your new furkid!!!
I used Sharlin's recommendation for microsoft and was able to resize and post. However, couldn't resize small enough for sig. picture and had to ask a moderator to do it. Any info on how to do sig. pic.?

·
Opus and Tasha
3,988 Posts
What an adorable baby face. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts