Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I have a 6 mth golden. I never knew how much I would fall in love with my baby. I've had several dogs in my marriage but now that we are retired we have so much time to spend w him. He loves jumping the waves at the beach & getting in our pool. If I can just get him to walk with me without sitting so much! Lol

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Agree, we’d love to see pictures of your pup. Also what is his name?? Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Welcome! They are wonderful little souls aren't they. My girl's almost a year and a half and I'm still surprised at how much I love her. I hope you share some stories and pics of your boy.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Rukie went to the beach for the first time last night at sunset. He was so scared of the waves! He wanted someone to carry him but at 61 lbs, that's not happening. We will try again this evening. Falling in love with your puppy is great. You won't believe how much more you will love him as the years go by.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome! We can't keep our Lando out of the pool, or really any body of water--his love of water was bred true! I'm sure you'll fall more and more in love with your pup as the years pass!

·
Super Moderator
17,114 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts